When we first got Zeus almost a year ago I promised myself that he would never sleep in our bed. What started as joining us for morning cuddles has now turned into him spending the night. Zeus may only be a Shih Tzu but he somehow manages to take up an awful lot of space. When I found out that Silentnight also creates pet beds I thought that this could be the perfect opportunity to try to get him out of our bed and into one of his own. After all, we have a Silentnight bed ourselves. Silentnight sent us a medium Ultrabounce pet bed for him to try.
The Silentnight Ultrabounce pet bed is so comfortable that even my kids’ fight over wanting to sit on it or lay on it and to be fair Zeus loves it as well. He is quite happy to sit or sleep on his Ultrabounce pet bed when we are in the living room but when bedtime comes nothing keeps him away from jumping on our bed and making himself comfortable.
Silentnight have created a range of three dog and cat beds to try to tempt the pampered pets of our beds and into theirs. The three collections are Ultrabounce, Airmax and Orthopaedic. These pet beds are available in small, medium and large and were created using the same technology as Silentnight’s human bedding.
GOODNIGHT PET: BRITS LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE AND CATS NAP
- 1 IN 5 BRITS ADMIT THEY PREFER TO SHARE THEIR BED WITH THEIR PET RATHER THAN THEIR PARTNER
- 8 OUT OF 10 COMPROMISE THEIR OWN SLEEP SO THEIR PETS CAN SLEEP WELL
- OWNERS SLEEP ON THE FLOOR SO THEIR PETS GET A GOOD KIP AND EVEN LET PETS SNORE UNINTERRUPTED
- 10% OF PET OWNERS HAVE EVEN SLEPT IN THE GARAGE TO LET THEIR PET SNOOZE PEACEFULLY
- 12% HAVE EVEN DRESSED THEIR PET IN PYJAMAS AT BEDTIME
Now I love Zeus but there is no way I would leave my bed so he could sleep better. Do you allow your pet to sleep in your bed? Do they get treated better than your partners?