My reasons to be CheerfulJanuary 7, 2012
2) We have two amazing and polite young girls who are complimented all the time and although they have the occassional temper tantrum they are fairly well behaved.
3) I am grateful for my job and the understanding of my boss, I am grateful for the ability to collect Elizabeth from school every day.
I thought I would ask Hubby what his reasons to be cheerful for 2011 were and he responded with these
1) Moving into our house in May although it is rented it is a new build on a great estate with a driveway and a garden and it makes every day that little bit nicer.
2) Going on family holidays, we always go to Butlins and the close family time is always special as we don’t get it very often
3) was grateful for the extra bank holiday last year, it made April a really good month.