Have a Disney Christmas!December 12, 2014
We love Disney and as I look around my house I can see more and more Disney products taking over. From Elizabeth’s love of Princesses to Alison’s obsession with Marvel Super heroes and Spiderman plus my own love of all things Disney I thought it was only right to put together a fabulous Disney Christmas gift guide.
For me the tree is not complete without another Disney bauble being added each year and we have them going back to the year Alison was born in 2009 but each year the girls ask for more than one new one and with the fabulous sets you can now buy I thought I would share some of my favourites.
You can’t forget the Christmas sacks and if my presents do not arrive in an Olaf sack I will be a very disappointed lady come Christmas morning.
The Boy (or in our case Alison)
All things Marvel or Spiderman seem to be on the list this year and whether it is a variety of weaponry that she will use to attack Daddy or costumes to dress up in she will love it all. Disney also enable you to get the basic holiday gifts in their favourite characters too such as pants, dressing gowns, slippers and Pjs.
She also loves all things Mickey Mouse
The top present for any Marvel fan has to be this four in one costume set. The set comes with the tops of four characters plus accessories such as masks, gloves and capes. All costumes feature padded muscle effect, excellent printed detail and Velcro fastening and come in a circular zip up case.
Elizabeth is mad about Frozen, but then again what girl, boy, man or women isn’t at the moment. The things she loves includes writing letters, cuddly toys and dressing up.
Elizabeth loves dressing up as different princesses and this fantastic dress organiser with 5 dresses in it plus storage space for accessories is the perfect gift for a princess lover and features 5 of the top Princesses
- Tiana‘s green dress with mesh shoulder straps and leaf-effect glitter layer glitter patterned skirt with a flower at the waist
- Aurora‘s pink dress features glitter mesh neckline, sequined bodice with mesh overlay, peplum and glitter patterned skirt
- Rapunzel‘s purple dress features puff sleeves, a sequin and mesh bodice with ribbon detail, lace trim and glitter patterned skirt
- Belle‘s yellow dress features sequin and mesh bodice, mesh sleeves, ruched mesh peplum with 3D fabric roses and glitter patterned skirt
- Cinderella‘s blue dress features sequin bodice, mesh sleeves and peplum, and glitter patterned skirt
As we are getting closer to Christmas I am beginning to worry that I am not going to get any Christmas presents. I have searched the house top to bottom and can’t find a single thing which can only mean he hasn’t bothered yet. Here is my list to give him some more ideas.
So there you have it, Disney is for the whole family and I am hoping I will be having a very Disney filled Christmas.