We have all heard of fidget spinners but are you aware of the new crazy called Mokuru? Mokuru fidget sticks are a madly addictive weighted wooden stick that can be flipped from side to side across a flat surface.
Designed in Japan this crazy new desk toy will satisfy the most avid bottle flippers and fidget spinners by combining the two and with tricks to be learnt and methods to be perfected it isn’t something that can be mastered quickly which means that whoever picks one of these up may just find themselves addicted very quickly.
Check out this video of us testing them out. I still play with mine on my desk frequently and think I am actually getting pretty good.
Now I have three of these Mokuru fidget sticks to give away to my readers so if you want to win one just follow the instructions in the rafflecopter form below and keep your fingers crossed.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and Conditions:
1. The prize consists 3 Mokuru Fidget Sticks. There will be three winners who will each receive one Mokuru fidget Stick. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
2. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
3. Closing date for entries is 12:00am on 12th September 2017
4. Mokuru stick may come in a variety of different colours
5. The winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries
6. The winners will be informed within 14 days of the closing date and will need to respond with a postal address within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen
7. The winner’s name will be available on request
8. The prize will be sent within 28 days of receiving the winner’s address
9. This is a joint promotion between Tired Mummy of Two and Mokuru UK
10. Entry to this confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions