Win! A family pass to Lollibop FestivalJuly 22, 2013
Taking place from 16 to 18 August, the incredible line-up – all aimed at children under the age of 10 – combines some of the hottest names in kids entertainment, as well as hundreds of activities, workshops and interactive areas.
Activities and acts confirmed, include Cbeebies superstar Justin Fletcher (Saturday and Sunday only), Dick and Dom, Roald Dahl Museum & Storytelling, London Urban Arts, Skylanders SWAP Force, Shaun The Sheep Championsheeps, Peppa Pig, Science Museum Live, Postman Pat, The Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Titan the Robot, The Go Go Go Show, Transformers, Poppy Cat, Rastamouse and Da Easy Crew (Friday only) and Cloudbabies.
LolliBop’s live theatre tent – The Lollipalladiam – showcases performances from pioneering and internationally renowned companies and artists. Tween Town is especially for older kids, with cool activities like radio workshops, movie editing and beatboxing masterclasses. Imagination Stations are situated throughout the festival for 3-10 year olds to get crafty, there’s also a 3ft and under zone for pre-schoolers. The Enchanted Forest will host reading and stories, and there’s also a brand new Discovery Zone, Meadows area, Lolli Promenade and much more.
LolliBop offers all the fun of a festival without the hassle of camping and all activity is programmed for the under 10s. For more information and tickets, visit http://www.lollibopfestival.co.uk
We had so much fun last year even though Elizabeth was not feeling her best and we cant wait to go back. My mum and little brother had just as much fun as the girls and it really does show that although aimed at under 10’s there is something for everyone.
A family pass for four people to attend the conference on any day of the festival.
How to enter
Leave me a comment below telling me what you would like to see the most at Lollibop
- The competition closes 2nd August 2013
- We have one family pass to giveaway. The pass admits 4 people, one person in the group must be aged over 18 (NB children under the age of 12 months do not require a ticket)
- The winning family can attend on the day of their choice, either August 16, or August 17 or August 18. The date must be specified at time of confirming the prize
- Travel and accommodation are not included
- The prize is non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered
- The prize is non transferable and ID will be required at time of collecting the tickets
- The prize includes all events and activities at LolliBop but not food and drink from any stalls or outlet