Most Stylish E Cigarette Mods in 2018February 22, 2018
Choosing an e-cig in 2018 has provided us with a host of fascinating choices as the technology continues to move forward. You should choose a product you will truly enjoy the use of. Like anything in life, the different types of e-cigs will suit the various styles of vapers. Basically, what works best for a beginner vaper will be wildly different from what works with a seasoned veteran who appreciates the advanced e-cigarettes. This list gears itself toward the most reliable and the easiest devices to use.
#1: EX Series E-Cig
The EX Series never complicates much in the way of the settings. This product proves how you don’t need a large and complicated device to get the most pleasure from vaping. It has been delivered to deliver vaping satisfaction from a hassle-free form. For a beginner, this device hands you easy access, and you can fill the refillable cartridges. This product works well for all-day-on-the-job use, and you have one of the simplest ways to gain access to the market.
- It’s easy to use.
- EX batteries will last a long time.
- Compact use for vaping.
- This kit remains an excellent place to begin.
- Works the best for light usage.
- Burns very hot and produces less vapour than V2 cartridges.
An e-cig made for the vapers of 2018, you will find nothing like it on the market today. It counts as one of the most beginner-friendly devices, and it has been developed by one of the great Silicon Valley companies. It doesn’t get much simpler than Juul. You pop in the pod and begin vaping.
- Magnetic USB battery charger will recharge the battery within an hour.
- You can easily carry this product in a pocket.
- A hard-hitting vape product.
- The flavour doesn’t differ much from the mainstream products.
#3: XEO VOID
One of the best all-in-one e-cigs, this product has been made in Germany, and the interchangeable coils let you use whatever e-liquid you want. This e-cig will accommodate both the standard and the sub-ohm vaping. The XEO VOID can be bought in three distinguished colours: gunmetal, silver or black.
- Advanced vaping becomes much easier.
- An all-in-one e-cig to get the job done.
- You also have variable airflow settings.
- No feedback for settings.
#4: Halo Tracer Twist
An e-cig on the more advanced side, the Tracer Twist uses some of the most advanced sub-ohm from Halo. This product produces some of the best vapour, and you can also buy it at an affordable price. In addition, you have a larger tank capacity to produce plenty of clouds, and you can adjust the wattage as needed.
- Cheap and easy to afford.
- Big enough storage tank.
- You have a long-lasting battery life.
- Paint on the battery peels off.
#5: Vapor 2 Trinity
Advanced users everywhere will appreciate the vaping experience of the Vapor 2 Trinity. This product also never holds back on the level of customization and airflow and adjustable temperature you get with it. It has been paired up with V2’s total commitment to power.
- Control the watts and the temperature.
- You have decent battery life.
- Too expensive for a beginner.
#6: KandyPens RUBI
One of the new kids on the block, KandyPens RUBI never get discouraged for a second. The RUBI uses what’s known as a pod-based e-juice system. You can refill the pods with your own juice. If you have an e-juice brand you prefer, you can switch to it immediately.
- No limitations on vaping.
- Use your own e-juices.
- Can have 25 to 30 pulls.
#7: VapeDynamics Cora
Another one of the awesome choices from Cora, VapeDynamics Cora works a lot like Juul, and it’s essentially a clone. The minimalist design appeals to everyone who favours simplicity over tons of technology.
- Magnetized reloading capabilities
- Swap out pods with ease.
- It’s easy to use.
- The mouthpiece leaks after a while.
#8: BO One
One of the lesser-known competitors of Juul, this e-cig features everything from a more modern look to having a sleek and interesting design. The rounded corners feel good to the touch. It uses a 3800mAH battery that pumps out glorious clouds of smoke.
- Uses a 3800mAH battery.
- Smooth feel and design on the e-cig.
- Less known than some of its competitors.
#9: VaporFi Express Kit
This model mainly seeks to modify and replicate the feel and taste of your regular cigarette. In fact, it does a phenomenal job of it, and unlike your other e-cig models, you get a fantastic pull right from the start. It expands the flavour, and you can mix them into custom combinations.
- Resembles the feel of the traditional cigarette.
- Great pull right away.
- No cartridges included in the kit.
#10 Blu Cigs Plus Starter Kits
Easily one of the most recognized brands from around the world, this e-cig has performance, sleekness and style down pat. You can find them at almost any convenience store across the nation, and they have a bunch of awesome flavours.
- Buying from a popular brands
- Sleek and stylish design.
- Battery doesn’t last long.
These are some of the most stylish e-cigs of 2018. You have a lot of great choices when it comes to helping yourself to stop smoking.