Inflatanation in Manchester – a bouncing good time?July 1, 2019
My girls seem to have more energy than they know what to do with so when we were offered the chance to visit Inflata Nation in Manchester we “jumped” at the chance. All puns aside my girls were very excited to visit the huge indoor inflatable arena located in Trafford Park in Manchester.
Open 364 days a year and only closed on Christmas day, Inflata Nation is a great wet weather (or dry wether) activity. It is definitely recommended to book your session in advance, not only does this speed up the check-in process but it also means there are no disappointed kids when a session is full.
Inflata Nation has lots of great activities including a giant ball pit which is great for all ages, even my husband loved this one. Alison loved the trickier obstacles and felt that she was trying out to be on Ninja Warrior or Total Wipeout. She was a lot braver than I was!
The Manchester Inflata Nation has the following activities
- Inflata Wall – challenge your friends and scramble your way to the top of our giant inflatable wall.
- Inflata Bubbles – super bouncy inflatable bubbles that allow you to bounce so high you can almost touch the sky.
- Inflata Race – who will win the challenge in our inflatable assault course?
- Inflata Drop – jaw dropping slides where you can land safely in our ginormous ball pool.
- Inflata Tots – a mini inflatable area for the under 4’s including a ball pool and soft play.
- Inflata Duel – have you try of our wibbly wobbly gladiator duel platform.
- Inflata Hoops – show off your super-bouncy slam dunk skills in this basketball hoop game.
- THE Inflata – a beast of a slide, this extreme drop slide really is massive!
Inflata Nation also has a small toddler area and they run different sessions including Inflata Tots, Grown-Up only sessions and event Disabled friendly sessions.
We all loved spending time at Inflata Nation Manchester and look forward to visiting again soon.