Harry Potter summer screeningsJuly 19, 2014
We headed to the Studios on Monday to watch Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets but I wish we could go every week as it was so fantastic to watch it in such unique settings.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone: Monday 7th and Tuesday 8th July
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: Monday 14th and Tuesday 15th July
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: Monday 21st and Tuesday 22nd July
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: Monday 28th and Tuesday 29th July
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: Monday 4th and Tuesday 5th August
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: Monday 11th and Tuesday 12th August
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1: Monday 18th and Tuesday 19th August
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2: Monday 25th and Tuesday 26th August
They loved going on the hunt for the golden snitches and seeing all the fabulous props and sets from the movies. The backlot is their favourite area as they loved going on the bridge, the knight bus and Hagrids motorbike as well as visiting Privet Drive.
I would definitely recommend heading along for the summer screening if you are planning on going this summer as you get three hours in the studios plus all the treats before watching the film of your choice and all for just an extra £14 each.