#Win a space at the Skylanders Swapforce SleepoverOctober 3, 2013
To celebrate the arrive of Skylanders SwapForce, there is going to be probably the greatest sleepover of all time, and one of you lucky readers will get to go. The sleepover will be at Hamleys famous Regent Street Store on Saturday 12th October, and will be a kids-only affair! A few lucky kids and their friends will have to whole store to themselves for one night only, looked after by trained Hamleys staff, with no parents allowed! Plus, not only do they get the store to play in, but they will also be able to play on Skylanders SWAP Force before its release on October 18th. Wowsers!
So, if you’d like to win the chance for your child and one of their friends to be part of this fantastic event, then all you have to do is TWEET the below, adding in your answer. Pictures, vines and other media are allowed in the tweet but are not required.
I want to be part of the #SkylandersSleepover because…
Make sure you use the #SkylandersSleepover hashtag for your entry to be counted. You can enter once per day until the closing date of the competition (Tuesday 8th October).
Terms and Conditions
· This competition will close at midday Tuesday 8th October. The winner will be selected at random from tweets on the #SkylandersSleepover hashtag
· Additional, duplicate or fraudulent entries will not be counted
· The prize consists of two places at the Skylanders Hamleys Sleepover, at the Regent Street store in London
· These places are for one child and one friend or sibling of their choosing. Both children must be at least 7 years old to attend
· Trained and experienced Hamleys staff will be present throughout the entire sleepover and will make sure all the children have a wonderful time
· The sleepover begins at 9pm on Saturday 12th October. Pickup is at 9am Sunday 13th October
· Adults do not stay in the store overnight with the children. No alternative accommodation will be provided for any adults as part of the prize.
· However, £100 will be provided alongside the prize to go towards any travel expenses or adult accommodation costs.
· Each child will also receive a goody bag after the sleepover.
Tired mummy of Two is not responsible for selecting the winner and this will be done by the Skylanders Swapforce team who will contact the winner.