Sids ShowJanuary 16, 2013
Written by Rachel Barnett and directed by Dominique Gerrard, SID’s SHOW is a LIVE family-friendly adventure (suitable for ages 3+).
Follow Sid as he sets out on an heroic quest to find out where in the world his favourite socks and shoes have gone… share in adventures to the bottom of the ocean, deep jungle and outer space. Meet an array of funny characters and discover plenty of surprises along the way! This interactive show is crammed with games, songs, magic guaranteed to put a smile on faces.
This new live-show comes on the cusp of launching a new televised children’s series, ‘Let’s Play’, to be presented by Sid. The series inspires pre-schoolers to discover the world through creative role-play and dressing-up. Due to air on CBeebies later this year, ‘Let’s Play’ will be co-presented by newcomer Rebecca Keatley.
SID’s SHOW will tour well into 2013. For further information about the show visit: www.sidsloane.org
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for those associated with the production company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
3. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
4. One entrant shall win a family ticket comprising of either: 2 Adults & 2 Children or 1 Adult & 3 Children to a single performance on the UK Tour
5. The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
6. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize is subject to availability.
7. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
8. Tired Mummy of Two is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the Promoter.
9. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.