Over 80% of us bribe our kids

September 14, 2013 Off By Laura TMOT
OK hands up who hasn’t ever bribed your child?

Who hasn’t offered them some sweets or chocolate for doing something or even better for not doing something?

No one? No I didn’t think so. Research carried out by Kiddy Charts say that 83% off us bribe our kids. What I want to know is how the other 17% of us manage to get the kids to do anything?

I love Kiddy Charts so I asked them if I could share this wonderful infographic with you as I think it really does ring true in our household.